Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position:
- Project Officer – Sinergy Project, Jakarta
- Technical Program Health Coordinator – Bengkulu Selatan
- Economic and Livelihood Resilience Team Leader – South Tangerang
- Emergency Response Specialist – South Tangerang
- Audit Manager – South Tangerang
- Auditor – South Tangerang
- IRAM Director – South Tangerang
- Economic Agriculture Development Specialist Zone – Palu, Central Sulawesi
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than October 14, 2019
We encourage you to continuously visit our website: CLICK HERE
Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work .