Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position that will be based in South Tangerang:
Project Finance Compliance and Controller
Provide overall financial management oversight for programs/projects managed by each Zonal and Cluster to ensure its alignment with finance policies and Global standard.
This position takes direction from National Office Finance (NO) function with matrix reporting to OPS Dir and works closely with members of Zonal and Finance NO team to implement necessary financial controls and processes required to effectively manage programs/projects and ensuring the quality of Financial reports in the field for decision making purposes.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years experience in Project Shared Finance
- Experience in establishing and enforcing protocols and procedures in a finance organization
- Financial Report for NGO (Actuarial Calculation and Tax Perspective)
- Strong computer skills (Cloud services and others to support financial database) and advanced Excel knowledge (Macro builder) Ability to create complex financial models.
- Advanced Sun System knowledge preferred·
- Ability to create complex financial models and internal control (include banking system) admin Budgeting process and analysis skill
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than October 22, 2019.
We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE
Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian).
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI Work.