BBC Media Action, the BBC’s international development charity, uses the power of media and communication to support people to shape their own lives. BBC Media Action has recently set up a country office in Indonesia in 2019. In order to support the operational activities of Indonesia’s office, we plan to procure the services of a local Tax Consultant for management of BBC Media Action’s local staff payroll withholding tax calculation, calculating other taxes related to staff benefits, and corporate tax calculation.
Tax Consultant Services
(note: applicants could be Individual or Institution)
Duration: Service agreement will be for one (1) year starting January 2020, with a possibility of extension (subject to satisfactory service, and continuation of the project).
Tax Consultant Responsibilities
Monthly Payroll Services
- Calculating for employee Income Tax (PPH 21), Worker Social Security Scheme under BPJS, Overtime and Net (take home) Pay based on data provided.
- Preparation of salary reports which includes of below components:
- Base salary (Rupiah)
- Allowances (if any)
- Pension/BPJS allowances
- Salary/allowances adjustment
- Bonuses (i.e. THR or annual bonus)
- Tax deduction
- Other deduction (insurance, BPJS, etc.)
- Take home pay (net pay)
- Preparation and submission of monthly employee income tax return
- Preparation of summary report for payroll journal
- Calculating for service tax PPH 23
- Calculating for rental tax PPH 4 article 2
- Preparation employee’s annual withholding income tax return (form 1721) including tax forms for each employee (1721-A1)
Corporate tax services
- Corporate tac liability calculation
- Depositing (or advising on deposit of) corporate tax on behalf of Media Action
- GST liability and deposit
- Resolving any issues with local tax authorities on above matters
- Advice on any other payroll or corporate tax compliance related issues
- Calculate accruals of severance payment for permanent staff.
- Must have all legal documents of permit and tax receipts for operating in Indonesia
- Have experience of more than five years in providing the payroll tax calculation to the company or INGO with satisfied results. Candidates need to submit at least three references from previous clients.
- Comply to the BBC Media Action Safeguarding policy.
Interested individual applicants or institutions should submit a proposal and individual/company’s profile which includes a list of clients, three satisfactory references, and an introduction letter detailing their skills, knowledge and experience, and outlining their fit to the required services.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to attend an interview.
Closing date: 2 December 2019
The BBC is an equal opportunity employer