Mien R. Uno Foundation is a non-profit organization focused on entrepreneurship education. Our goal is to build Indonesian young entrepreneurs. We are now looking for Finance Staff (FA_MRUF) to join our team (1 Position).
- This position is responsible for implementing all financial and accounting functions.
- Placement in Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan.
- As temporary staff (maternity leave replacement).
- PKWT/ contact for 4 months.
- Assist in preparation and reviewing expense reports, bank reconciliations, petty cash reports, bank vouchers, and petty cash vouchers.
- Implement day to day operation of accounting activities in Jakarta, including accounts payable, purchasing and accounts receivable by using Zahir accounting system.
- Contribute to the overall performance of Finance and Operations by ensuring that policy is properly implemented and all transactions are properly processed, recorded and reported on time.
- Prepare vouchers for payments for vendors and consultants. Maintain payment for approval.
- Verify vendor and local subcontractor invoices and make sure that all supporting documents are received and correct.
- Assist in issuing and sending checks and wire requests to appropriate recipients.
- Maintain audit-ready finance/accounting filing system.
- Support and prepare financial documents, including M&IE, logistics and transport payments for participants during and after workshops/seminars/trainings etc.
- Implement all financial aspects.
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate monthly & quarterly financial reports
- Prepare and submit monthly/annual payroll tax payment and reporting to the GOI tax office in timely fashion.
- Maintain financial records (receipts, vouchers, invoices, etc.).
- Any other professional work as directed by Project Director, Policy and Delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience in accounting or financial management.
- A good knowledge of the general accounting practices and procedures, fund accounting bookkeeping and taxes.
- Familiarity with and awareness of the laws and regulations that apply to accounting functions to ensure compliance.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Excellent computer skills essential (Fluency in MS Excel, Zahir is a plus)
- Commit to work with good quality standard and time manner.
We are waiting for your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 19 November 2019, with email subject: FA_MRUF. The test & selection will be held in Jakarta. Mien R. Uno Foundation will not cover the applicants’ accommodation and transportation during the selection process. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.