Red Nose Foundation
Red Nose Foundation’s mission is to support the educational and personal development living in underprivileged circumstances and to promote the empowerment of youth through arts while assisting them to become positive contributors to society.
Red Nose Foundation strives to be a pioneering force behind creative education advocacy and rehabilitation. Red Nose Foundation offers a safe place for children to explore, experiment and be educated.
Red Nose Foundation currently works with 662 children offering over 120 hours of education and art classes each week. Since 2008, Red Nose Foundation programs have affected over 125,000 children across Indonesia.
Red Nose Foundation uses circus as its main approach in developing the youths and children’s skills. The Social Circus approach is implemented in all of its programs to build self-confidence, discipline, teamwork, and good character. In addition to that, Red Nose runs many alternative education classes such as Science and Art, English and Drama, Hotel Vocational, Sport and Healthy Lifestyles, to support the students’ personal and educational development.
We are looking for an OPERATIONAL OFFICER to be part of our Operations Department team.
Position Available: Operational Officer
Contract Date: (1+1 years) following a 3-months probation period
Reporting Supervisor: Executive Director
Application Deadline: December 9th, 2019
- High school graduate (with 5 years of experience) or Diploma/Bachelor (Fresh graduate) are welcome to apply
- Max. age of 30 years old
- Having experience working with communities in slum areas
- Good verbal communication skills especially with children, parents, and schools
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft office and emails
- Have a fun personality and love working with children
- Have SIM A & C and willing to drive a car/motorbike to/in the field
The Operational Assistant will assist and help the leadership team to ensure that the program activities meet the needs and the foundation’s mission. He/she is responsible to collect reports from schools, assist on scholarship and programs purchasing and help on all the logistic needs. He/She will report to the Executive Director on a daily and weekly basis.
- Responsible to prepare the logistics for the field on a daily basis
- Drive company vehicle to and from the field if needed
- Collect weekly purchase request
- Collect and distribute progress report to schools
- Collect schools report
- Assist the Operations Manager on logistic needs regarding the government documents, schools and scholarship needs
- Distribute letters/information to schools/communities regarding meeting invitations, reports, others
- Collect and compile progress on the weekly report to the leadership team
- Procurement all the program needs.
- Assist the field team with facilities and logistics
- Responsible for RNF facility logistics
- Update RNF facility and logistics inventory
- Any other duties assigned
- A monthly salary of IDR 4.500.000 to 5.000.000 based on experience and skills set
- Health insurance
- Generous leave arrangement
How to Apply
Please send updated CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org before December 9th, 2019.
Application without text in the body of the email will not be processed.