Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following that will be based in Central Jakarta:
Digital Experience Head
Digital Experience Unit of Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is looking for a Digital Experience Head. The post holder will lead the Digital team comprises of Digital Fundraising, Digital Retention, Social Media, Digital Illustrator, Digital Multimedia and Web Optimization. The overall objective of the role is to intensively lead the digital team to accelerate and to be in line with Wahana Visi Indonesia’s digital strategic goal.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or other relevant subject. Advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ professional experience in branding and marketing, digital communications from non-profit organization or private sectors
- Three years experience in leading a digital, communications, with a focus on leading the development and implementation of digital products
- Successful track record in embedding new & emerging technologies to create disruptive working environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, particularly ability to deliver high quality and impact memos and presentations
- Proven people leadership capabilities – managing cross functional teams and ability to coach people
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than December 31, 2019.
We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE
Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian).
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work .