Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following positions:
Security Risk Management Specialist
Location: South Tangerang
To provide overall leadership in managing and address organizational risk and security by identifying strategically the organizational current and future risks, developing risk management strategy, continuously monitor organizational resilience and increase organizational capacity to manage risks and security, to enable the achievement of organization strategic objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Management, International Development or any relevant fields; master degree is preferable
- Min. 3 years working in development program, work experience in risk management field is an advantage
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Good attention to details
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve performance and efficiencies in existing systems
- Excellent communication skill
- Fluent in English (min. TOEFL score: 500) and excel in work with MS Office
Eggciting Project Livelihood Coordinator
Location: Palu – Central Sulawesi
The purpose of Eggciting Project Livelihood Coordinator position is to improve and sustain the well-being of children and their families by responsible to do, the planning, implementation and monitoring of Livelihood program in Area Program is met organization and donor standard. The responsibility is also applied during emergency situation, as this position is responsible to a advise the Eggciting Project Team Leader of areas of concern, opportunity and constraints in Livelihood sector. Eggiciting Indonesia aims to increase availability, accessibility and consumption of eggs at the household level by addressing bottlenecks in the supply chain and boosting consumer demand. It is a part of a partnership between Wahana Visi Indonesia, DSM and Sight and Life to encourage adequate consumption of nutritionally improved foods by the population at risk of micronutrient deficiencies
- Bachelor degree in any field related to livelihoods development, preferably in livestock production, veterinary services, Agricultural Economics, Entrepreneurship, Business Administration, or other livelihoods related disciplines.
- At least 2 years experiences in implementing livelihood, income generating project, or economic and agriculture development programming, especially in poultry sectors is desirable.
- Hands-on community mobilization skills
- Well understanding of child protection issues and program
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and facilitation skil
- Min. TOEFL score 500
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than December 10, 2019.
We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE
SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian).
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work .