Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
ENVISION (Enabling Civil Society for Inclusive Village Economic Development) is a project that focus on BumDes development and advocacy with CVA methodology. Area intervention in 3 districts of East Nusa Tenggara Timur Province including East Sumba and Timor Tengah Selatan and Kupang Districts and will be working with Yayasan Alfa Omega (YAO). ENVISION project supported by European Union (EU).
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position:
Gender Empowerment Coordinator
Gender Empowerment Coordinator position will responsible to support the execution of project ENVISION strategy through the activity by becoming a focal point for the gender inclusion; and to ensure that women engagement as a focus of project will get a proper attention accordingly to project implementation; especially for the engagement of woman in the difficult or special circumstances as well as by providing a comprehensive analysis of government & non-government policies, research findings, and publications on some issues related to project advocacy works at local, regional and national levels in alignment with the global center and national office strategies and policies.
Location: East Nusa Tenggara
- Preferably Social Works, Law, or relevant degree; or Bachelor Degree with at least 3 year experiences in humanitarian aid or gender works for in-country and international position.
- An understanding of Human Rights and specifically Women and Child rights including CEDAW and Social Justice Issues and gender equity and disability issues.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in gender, disability and public policy related projects with proven leadership experience.
- Good understanding of legal instruments both at the international and national level in relation to gender and disability practices and guidelines
- Proven track record as a trainer and capacity builder in gender and disability.
- Good English skill with min.TOEFL score 500.
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than December 17, 2019.
We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE
Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian).
*anticipated/ subject to donor approval .
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work .