Job vacancy: Business process and SOP Expert
PT. Alatan Asasta Indonesia (AAI) is a consulting, research and training company in the field of public policy and capacity building for management and government administration and serve and collaborate with various donors and Indonesian government. In order to expedite the implementation of the projects, PT Alatan Asasta Indonesia opened the opportunity for Business process (BP) and SOP Expert.
The BP and SOP Expert , under the supervision of AAI, will conduct:
- The development of Business Process for public procurement in government institution
- The development of various SOP based on Business process approved by stakeholders and to improve the procurement process become center of excellence in procurement
- Support the legalization/formalization of Business Process and SOP’s
- Collect and gather the data to develop procurement performance indicators that also known as PMM (procurement measurement management)
- Gather approval for the PMM
- Implement PMM and support INP to provide report on PMM
- Support the legalization/formalization of PMM
- Working closely with the team member and clients in establishment and formalization of Procurement Business Process and PMM
- Master degree on Management (Supply Change Management/SCM), Economic, Public Policy, and/or related fields;
- Have minimum 5 years’ experiences on government Business Process and SOP’s management/development
- Able and had significant experiences in developing BP and SOP
- Have good knowledge and experience on government organization, BP and SOP’s
- Have a sufficient knowledge on Indonesian law/regulation on BP and SOP’s issues would be an advantage
- Demonstrated experiences working with governments, multi-donor agency and/or development partner;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with government leaders and staffs
- Have a good understanding on government working culture
- Have a good analytical skill and ability to cope with problems and issues in conducting the tasks
- Have a good understanding on government procurement will be an advantage
How to apply
Submit a cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: BP&SOP Expert_name.
Detail curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of three referees, including telephone, fax numbers and email addresses.
The closing date for the application is January 21st, 2020.
Only the qualified candidate will be contacted.