MAHKOTA – NOTE TAKER
Join MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) program in Jakarta as a short term engagement to play an integral role as Notetaker. He/she will assist MAHKOTA in documenting processes such as minutes, transcripts, meeting records and making summaries and meeting reports, especially regarding topics/events relevant to the MAHKOTA work area.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: CLICK HERE
You will be a motivated and proactive Notetaker with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- Accurate Bahasa Indonesia (EYD) spelling and grammar skills, ideally with experience in notetaking
- Ability to provide clear, succinct and relevant notetaking reports
- Good IT skills and access to a computer (reports need to be typed up and formatted)
- Ability to work on own initiative, independently and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Well organised, punctual and reliable
A competitive daily rate will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local Indonesian labour laws. Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team by sending:
- CV, with minimum two referees, takes precedence over related work
- Examples of final reports or process records, preferably similar processes such as workshops and meetings.
- Information about rates per day
- A cover letter with a brief paragraph addressing each of the key selection criteria in the Term of Reference. Note that applications that do not include a cover letter addressing the core competencies will not be considered.
Position closes Tuesday, 4 February 2020, 5 PM (local time)
For any enquiries about this position, please contact email@example.com quoting “MAHKOTA – Notetaker” in your email subject line.
Interested individuals can send the following documents to below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.