Field Instructor at Red Nose Foundation
Red Nose Foundation’s mission is to support the educational and personal development of children living in underprivileged circumstances, and to promote the empowerment of youth through arts while assisting them to become positive contributors to society.
Red Nose Foundation strives to be the pioneering force behind creative education advocacy and rehabilitation. Red Nose Foundation offers a safe place for children to explore, experiment and be educated.
Red Nose Foundation currently works with over 600 children offering over 120 hours of education and arts classes each week. Since 2008, Red Nose Foundation programming has affected over 125,000 children across Indonesia.
We are looking for creative, fun, and dedicated people to be part of our education program.
Position Available: Field Instructor (Vocational Hospitality)
Contract Date: 1 year (following 3-months probation) with possible extension for the duration of the project
Reporting Supervisor: Education Supervisor
Location: Greater Jakarta – Indonesia
Application Deadline: January 31st, 2020
Field Instructor is responsible for conducting class particularly in the Job Readiness and Vocational Class
- Responsible for preparing the day-to-day teaching/training plan and the program training material that is creative, fun, and engaging
- Teach groups of participants aged 15 – 25 years old in Cilincing and Jurangmangu
- Report and provide information to the Education Supervisor regarding daily class activities, students’ attendance and student’s progress in written and oral.
- Prepare students monthly progress report
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and maintaining rules and procedures.
- Prepare a weekly purchase request for class supplies
- Assist day to day duty of Education Supervisor
- Bachelor Degree in Education (Any major)
- At least 2 (two) years teaching experience in a school or other education institution, preferably teaching Junior/Senior High students.
- Possess knowledge and skills of facilitating fun, engaging, and active learning activities.
- Possess knowledge and skills of evaluating skills-based class
- Possess general knowledge of Indonesia National Curriculum SMK/SMA
- Knowledge and experience in hospitality services are desirable
- Experience in NGOs would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft office and emails
- Intermediate English speaking and written skills.
- Monthly salary IDR 4.268.000 (net)
- Health insurance
- Generous leave arrangement
How to Apply
Please send updated CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Application without text in the body email will not be processed.
Red Nose Foundation is a unique organization; please take time to visit our website rednosefoundation.org before applying for this position.