Kopernik is an exciting, cutting-edge organisation that finds what works to address the problems faced by those living in poverty. Through rapid prototyping and experimentation, Kopernik works directly with last mile communities, and in collaboration with our partners from the development, public, private and creative sectors to reduce poverty.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent – we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
Location: Ubud, Bali
The Senior Analyst will work within the Community Partnership team and provide a range of services including business development and analytical work.
- Business development and client management
- Develop project proposals for stakeholders interested in engaging in the last mile and base-of-the-pyramid.
- Understand client needs and develop the scope of work and budget for partnership projects.
- Liaise partnerships with local government and relevant authorities.
- Respond to incoming correspondence from donors, potential donors, and local partners.
- Management of market research and analysis
- Design and manage socio-economic research on particular geographic locations in Indonesia and other developing countries.
- Identify, research and provide analysis on the potential of new project opportunities, in particular in health, water, sanitation & hygiene, women economic empowerment, and energy sectors.
- Data analysis and report writing
Support the team in:
- Data collection, analysis and report writing process;
- Cleaning and analyzing data collected in the field;
- Interpreting and summarizing findings in a succinct, visual way.
- Plan and supervise interviews with households and businesses where needed.
- Host and accompany clients on field visits and help with interpretation as necessary.
- Undertake other tasks as requested by the team and management.
Skills and behaviors:
- Proficient in English and Indonesian
- Excellent research and analytical skills, particularly quantitative analysis.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Advanced computer skills with competency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Indonesian national
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline such as economics, business management, and health studies.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience.
- Experience in business consulting and/or corporate sector.
- Excellent communication skills in Indonesian and English, especially strong English writing and presentation skills.
- A can-do and collaborative mindset – comfortable with ambiguities and demands of a rapidly evolving and fast-paced work environment.
- High energy levels.
- A commitment to Kopernik’s values and reaching underserved communities.
- Willingness to travel.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 3 April 2020
Please complete the form below and submit your CV, cover letter and one minute video explaining why you’re perfect for the job.
Expected remuneration for this position is Rp 8,000,000 to maximum Rp 15,000,000 (depending on the experience and qualification of the successful candidate) and other benefits.