“Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.”
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following positions that will be based in the National Office – Bintaro:
The purpose of the position is as a key liaison between WV Indonesia, donors, and project/program implementers to build effective relationships & fulfilled donor requirements and secured the national organization’s income.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Development, Social Works, or other related subjects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in humanitarian works, including a minimum of 2 years of experience in TD (Technical Data), advocacy, or HEA (Humanitarian & Emergency Affairs) works.
- Equip with strong analytical thinking and communication skills.
- Have robust skills in project management, proposal writing, and competency in developing log frame and project design.
- Equip with excellent communication skills to speak, write, and read in English. (the minimum TOEFL score is 550).
- Core capabilities need are 1. Achieving quality results and services; 2. Communication Information effectively; 3. Thinking clearly, deeply, and broadly; 4. Understanding the Humanitarian Industry; 5. Demonstrating universal loves (e.g., be patient, kind, and steward); 6. Maintaining work/life balance and effectiveness; 7. Building collaborative relationships; 8. Influencing individuals & groups; 9. Understanding the World Vision’s mission & operation.
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, Reference (prefer three people), and SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian) Letter not later than June 03rd, 2020. ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies the safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.
We encourage you to continuously visit our website https://wahanavisi.org/id/about-us/career