MICRA Indonesia is a local foundation founded in 2006 and expand its work over the past thirteen years in microfinance throughout Indonesia. MICRA’s mission is to build the institutional strength and outreach of the Indonesian microfinance sector and poverty alleviation, by providing a full range of high-quality, best-practice technical inputs and support to all industry stakeholders, in a sustainable and demand-driven manner. MICRA Indonesia is currently seeking Indonesian citizen to fill the post through external candidates:
Working under the direction of the Research and Innovation Unit, the researcher will assist in day-to-day research activity in a timely and accurate manner.
- Master/Bachelor degree in social science, economics, development study, agriculture or related subjects;
- Minimum 2 (two) years of experience in research activities. Research for microfinance, micro and macro-economic, poverty alleviation, small and medium enterprises and social-economic of agriculture will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of and intensive engagement with various forms of social activities are essential;
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research instruments;
- Strong computer skills in MS office programs and statistics software;
- Strong organizational skill as well as attention to detail;
- Willing to travel out of town and work under a demanding schedule with tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in English verbal and writing is an advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with the position applied on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com.
The vacancy will be closed Friday, 19 June 2020. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us. Thank you!