Midterm Review Consultant for Strategic Collaborative Fund Phase II
Qualification of reviewer
- International or regional consultant with academic and professional competencies in fields related to environmental sustainability, gender and development;
- At least of relevant experience especially in the Asia region;
- Substantive experience in regional program monitoring and evaluation;
- Excellent English writing and communication and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess complex situations, succinctly distilling critical issues, and drawing forward-looking conclusions and recommendations;
- Willingness to travel within the region (Asia, especially Southeast Asia).
- Substantive experience in reviewing and evaluating similar projects, preferably those involving Swedish International Development Agency or other major donors;
- Highly knowledgeable of participatory monitoring and evaluation processes;
- Familiarity with the issues, challenges, and priorities in developing countries within the region, in the area of environmental sustainability, which addresses gender inclusiveness and poverty reduction.
Please send 1) cover letter, 2) curriculum vitae, 3) report sample and 4) proposed methodology and plan to email@example.com by 31 July 2020, 11:59 p.m. (GMT +7)