Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
More than 20 years, Wahana Visi Indonesia has been implementing community development programs focusing on children. WVI has emphasized long-termed development programs by using an approach of sustainable area program or Area Program for 10-15 years through the operational offices in WVI’s assisted area.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position that is:
Project Coordinator of WASH Project (South Nias)
Responsible to lead the project through planning, organizing, and managing resources in delivering successful project goals, outcomes, and outputs that in line with Wahana Visi Indonesia’s standard. WASH for Lives and Livelihood Project is a 12 months project that aims to improve the health and living condition of South Nias AP (Program Area) community members through improving access to clean water supply and the livelihood opportunity related to sanitation or hygiene services by 2021.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in civil, environmental engineering, public health, health science, nutrition, social studies, or any relevant majors.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the water & sanitation program (e.g., Sanitasi Lokal Berbasis Masyarakat).
- Have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the project management nor community development program by using the participatory method and 3 years of work experience in working closely with local government.
- Have solid knowledge of water & sanitation, and health practices and policies in Indonesia.
- Having a background in designing water supply or other WASH works is much preferable.
- Able to communicate well in English with a minimum TOEFL score is 450.
- Able to operate well Microsoft Office and relevant applications for this job position.
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than July 31st, 2020.
Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian). Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies safeguarding policy on children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.
We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE