“Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.”
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position that is: Sponsorship Support Executive
To ensure the sponsorship products are made in accordance with the organizational standards and met the donor exception; to maintain organizational reputation by ensuring the products can support sustainable growth and strengthen the donor commitment.
- Preferable someone who holds a bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, business administration, or other relevant majors.
- Has at least 2 years of work experience in the management nor customer service area.
- Able to operate well the Microsoft Office and other relevant applications.
- Able to deal with confidential information related to recipient and donor data.
- Holds TOEFL Certificate with a minimum score is 450; able to communicate verbal and written in English is much preferred.
- Has a detail-oriented personality and able to work solo under pressure with tight deadlines.
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than August 03rd, 2020.
Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian). Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies safeguarding policy on children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.
We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE