Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender. More than 20 years, Wahana Visi Indonesia has been implementing community development programs focusing on children. WVI has emphasized long-termed development programs by using an approach of sustainable area program or Area Program for 10-15 years through the operational offices in WVI’s assisted area.
We are looking for: Zonal Health Specialist
Zonal Health Specialist is responsible to be a zonal focal point to ensure that MCHN issues within AP supported areas, cluster or zonal level are well addressed with solid and sustainable MCHN interventions that meet organization and donor standards. The responsibility is also applied during an emergency situation, as this position is responsible to advise the Operations Manager of areas of concern, opportunity, and constraints in the Health sector. The key duty of the position is to ensure the quality of Health program implementation in the APS within the zone. In addition, Zonal MCHN Specialist provides support and contributes to National Health Team and other cross-functional teams in NO and other APs if needed, for the development of new projects.
- Master degree in Public Health or Bachelor Degree in Medicine or another health major with min. 2 years experience in implementing public health programs.
- At least 2 years of experience in MCHN/Health work.
- Well understanding of MCHN issues and programs.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Able to operate Microsoft Offices, EPI Info, and SPSS.
- Min. TOEFL score 500
- Willing to get placement at Kupang, NTT
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than August 3rd, 2020 through our email: email@example.com