Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a talented professional for the role of Systems Analyst. This position role will report to the Systems and IT Manager. The Systems Analyst is responsible for the adaptation of existing and developing new IT solutions that will support National and Regional Offices and will be based out of the HFHI Asia Pacific area office located in Manila, Philippines.
- Assist the deployment of IT solutions within regional/National offices. This includes financial, Resource Development and communication software, protecting HFH data, ensuring Business Recovery Procedures are implemented and licensing guidelines are followed.
- Assist deployment of corporate systems including, but not limited to, software solutions (financial and other) and policies (business recovery and other) within national offices and ensure HFHI standards are met.
- Develop/adapt or implement systems to verify and analyze financial data, grant data, programmatic data etc.
- Provide technical and training support for countries on existing IT systems and software.
- Other related duties assigned by supervisor.
- BS in MIS, Information Systems, related field or equivalent experience. University Degree or certificate in accounting and/or finance is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in developing software solutions. Experience in Sun Systems financial module preferred.
- Good knowledge and experience in developing systems.
- Experience in making online web and mobile apps. Working knowledge in SharePoint 2013.
- Familiar with Access database and MSSQL.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and visual basic programming.
- English fluency.
- Ability to read technical literature in English.
- Ability to teach non-computer literate personnel.
- Availability to work flexible hours.
- Knowledge of setting up and designing databases.
- Intermediate accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge of Sun Systems.
- Ability to negotiate and manage IS industry contractors.