As we progress our intentions, all of Oxfam Indonesia’s programming will be informed and developed through a ‘partner-based model’ with the aspiration to realize ‘An inclusive, sustainable and resilient Indonesia in 2030’. Within this time frame, the Oxfam in Indonesia Country Strategy 2015 – 2020 vision of ‘People living equitably and free from injustice of poverty, enjoy their rights, and are resilient in times of disasters’ will still have relevance. Oxfam in Indonesia will bring about positive changes and impact as measured by the ability of women and youth to overcome inequality and realize their rights align with Oxfam’s goal of overcoming poverty, vulnerability and inequality with a focus on women and girls.
- Maintaining a thoughtful and deliberate relationship with local CSOs, WROs and private sector partners related on the Oxfam safeguarding policies & procedures.
To manage relationship with local CSOs, WROs, and sectoral partners
- To promote OI safeguarding and accountability mechanisms to local CSOs, WROs, and private sector partners
- To ensure the implementation of safeguarding and accountability mechanisms in Oxfam in Indonesia
- To monitor the implementation of safeguarding and accountability mechanisms
Conducting due diligence for local CSO, WRO and private sectors partners
- Engaging in prevention, detection and investigation of both safeguarding, fraud and corruption in both Country office and with programme partners.
- To ensure the deliverables of Oxfam safeguarding and accountability mechanisms to country team through coaching, meeting, and/or induction
- To lead the process to review and renew the Security Management Plan to reflect the latest situation in country
- To promote Safeguarding, Child Protection Policy in project and partners
To conduct investigation processes regarding to safeguarding issues in coordination with HR division
To strengthen country team and partner’s capacity to implement Oxfam’s Incident Report
To delivering training or capacity building to partners on fraud and corruption policy prevention
To promote Oxfam Complain Mechanism in every project in coordination with MEL Coordinator.
Drafting and analyzing partner contract management.
- To promote and to implement the Terrorism Financing and Financial Crime Policy through the existing contract with partners.
To draft and to analyze the Letter of Agreement with partners to ensure that all accountability standard and mechanism has been integrated.
- Any other duties as required standards, in various value chains
Bachelor degree in relevant Law subject and minimum 5 years’ experience in the same role, preferably in Non Profit Sector
Proven understanding of safeguarding & accountability standard policies and mechanism, especially those related to the work as social development and role of CSOs
Proven experience in providing effective safeguarding support and guidance
Excellent skill & proven experience in producing high-level communications on technical/specialist issues and is able to manage sensitive matters
Proven experience in maximizing the productivity of resources managed and within remit looks for ways in which processes and quality may be improved
Proven experience as a role model within the area/department and as advisor of their own contribution and the contribution of other team members
Extensive skill on anticipating issues and pro-actively problem-solving
Strong conceptual thinking skills with relevant senior programme management experience
Knowledge, understanding and experience of cross cutting issues and strong commitment to gender equality & equity
Extensive impact of programme effectiveness, quality and accountability across the nation
Strong in project management with capability on regularly review own and organisational priorities, setting clear objectives to achieve short and long-term aims
Proven experience on partial support of funding proposal(s) to develop and plan concept papers in accordance with country strategy and donor requirements
Strong communication and influencing skills, with proven ability to build relationships with a diverse range of local and national stakeholders
Advanced knowledge of English and working with excel and automated Management Information Systems
- Demonstrated understanding of gender perspective and experience with gender equality and equity campaign.
- Familiarity with humanitarian protection issues and International
Mature and professional attitude and approach.
HOW TO APPLY INTERNALLY