Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around
the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature
and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural
and management for more than 20 years, including working with
government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have an
responsible for the development, creation and implementation of
strategic marketing programs and initiatives designed to advance TNC’s
guiding marketing strategies to build brand reputation, influence
conservation action, and deliver
on fundraising goals. S/he creates, implements and measures success of a
comprehensive annual marketing plan.
strategies to expand TNC Indonesia’s marketing campaign including but
not limited to, all media, social media and venues – digital, print,
electronic, programs, events and others – with the goal of building
brand recognition and increasing
revenue and program support
- Developing sales materials and presentations to secure additional partners in a customer-facing approach
- Providing monitoring to ensure the campaign delivers TNC Indonesia’s strategic objectives and corporate partner’s expectations
- Ensuring that marketing opportunities are explored, presented and secured with our current partners
- Analyzing market trends and recommend changes to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback
operational delivery of branding principles whether applied internally,
outbound or with external partners, ensuring brand messages are
- Serving as a resource for programmatic marketing events and fundraising efforts
degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field and a minimum 7
years’ related experience in one of the marketing disciplines in
consumer goods, consumer banking sectors or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Be an excellent communicator
- Experience managing client and account relationships.
- Experience managing multiple projects including measuring results of plans and programs.
- Experience negotiating agreements.
- Experience with current technology in the marketing field
- Experience with written and verbal communications in Indonesian and English
Please send your CV and application letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than July 1, 2016. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.