Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Wahana Visi Indonesia has been working for more than 15 years, employing more than 800 staff in the programs and serving 1,400 of the poorest villages. Our focus is on programming effort on health, education, child protection and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position:
Public Policy Analyst
This position is responsible to Provide a comprehensive analysis of government & non-government policies, research findings, and publications on some issues related to WV IDN advocacy works at local, zonal and national levels in alignment with the global center, regional, and national office strategies and policies.
Location : Bintaro, Tangerang Selatan
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Public Administration
- At least 3-5 years experience working in Advocacy works including public policy analysis; international experience is a plus.
- Experience in conducting social research is an advantage.
- Fluent in English (TOEFL score 500)
- Strong understanding of public policy, government decision-making processes (both at national and sub-national levels) and other civil society networks and coalitions.
Submit your application with updated CV not later than January 05, 2018 to:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted