If you care about the environment and want to contribute to conservation efforts in Indonesia, this is the opportunity for you to join the largest national conservation organization in Indonesia. WWF-Indonesia, an independent national conservation organization, is part of a global network of WWF. WWF-ID is currently seeking for the best candidate for the position of Creative Production Manager. This position will be based in Jakarta and report to Communication Director.
The job holder will ensure the impacts of WWF-Indonesia’s conservation and sustainable development by communicating the organization’s work, profile and values to the widest possible range of audiences in various different types of media through producing, sourcing, managing and optimizing its use across all WWF-Indonesia’s existing and future digital communication platforms. The manager is responsible to define, design, and implement all integrated communication materials including print, digital, social, broadcast, collateral, apparel and expo activities to communicate the vision and mission of WWF-Indonesia in accordance to WWF-Indonesia policies and procedures in order to contribute to the positioning and fundraising activities of WWF-Indonesia, and ensure the relevant stakeholders are adequately informed and compelled to support WWF-Indonesia.
Requirements for this Position are:
- University degree in relevant advanced qualifications in communications, arts, design, media, or other related fields
- 5-8 experiences in responsible positions related to creative production
- Proven track record working with content management systems at an advanced level
- Excellent command of Adobe CC suite i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is required
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skill, i.e. MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher, MS Word and Excel is required
- Good knowledge of video editing software (premiere pro or final cut) and experience in video editing projects is required
- Basic photography and videography skills are required
- Basic understanding of Front-end user interface and human-computer interaction from a design perspective would be an asset
- Experience of working in creative environment in an international environment and a multi-cultural team would be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in written and spoken Indonesian and English
- Ability to work with different teams, conduct field travel and deliver within tight deadlines
- Project management and coordination skills, delivering multiple simultaneous projects
- Hyper detail oriented, articulate, creative, passionate, flexible and tenacious
- Analytical – able to assess and leverage systems and processes to figure out more effective ways to streamline and create best practices
- Interest in conservation and environmental issues
Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Creative Production Manager – Jakarta.
Applications for this vacancy will be closed March 15, 2019. Only selected candidates would be contacted.