aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to
the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia
promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis
control strategies in Indonesia.. We are an organization of passionate
TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and
epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to
prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Senior Technical Officer for TB District PPM GF – Catalytic Funding
Project will provide technical assistance with regards to the PPM
priority district activities and other stakeholders.
quality technical assistance to each TA stakeholders (Project Director,
PRs, consultants, stakeholders) in the implementation and monitoring of
- Establish SSR, implementing unit or other partnership
agreements with professional associations, hospital associations,
community or technical organisations that will provide district and
facility level support, as necessary.
- Perform supervision visits to both public and private facilities that show underperformance on key PPM indicators.
workshops or other activities jointly with NTP, MOHA, Bappeda, DHOs and
others to provide technical support to districts in planning and
budgeting for the ongoing implementation of their TB responsibilities
under MoH decree 67/2016
- Incorporating the findings and
recommendation from latest studies on PPM, especially on private sector
dynamic at district level, and tailor the approach for districts as
needed, as agreed with NTP.
- Identify potential problems and
advise Deputy Project Director on the necessary corrective actions,
follow up these actions, and prepare brief monitoring visit reports on
findings and recommendations.
- Work closely with the District PPM
Coordinators to ensure smooth implementation of the TAs in accordance
with agreed plan in selected areas.
- Assist province and district
health office and partners in TA problem solving and encourage
sustainability of future implementation within the district.
- Prepare regular report and recommendations for problem solving/action plan.
collect input and finalize: TOR’s, TAR’s, Purchase Request, Expense
Report and Activity Report, respecting all requirements, within
- Contribute to developing of TOR TA plan, review the deliverables on the technical quality.
- Maintain relations with stakeholders, partners and institutions.
- Initiates and facilitates discussions with regards to PPM priority District activities at the national and district level.
- Educational Qualification:
- Medical Doctor/Officer preferably with NGO background.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in public health/medical science or management preferably in health/TB control project.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and facilitation skills
KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and
strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your